Amy Krier Goertz, OD
- Dr. Goertz grew up in Wichita, KS and graduated from Bishop Carroll High School, then Newman University, and then from the University of Missouri - St. Louis College of Optometry in 2004.
- Dr. Goertz practices primary care optometry and vision therapy.
- Dr. Goertz enjoys running, playing sports, and coaching her kids’ basketball and softball teams.
- Dr. Goertz is married to Greg, who teaches at St. Francis Catholic School. They have 5 children and are active members of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish.
- Dr. Blasi grew up in Wichita, KS and graduated from Goddard schools.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from the University of Kansas in 2004
- Dr. Blasi graduated magna cum laude from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN, in 2008 with her Doctorate of Optometry degree.
- She is a member of the American Optometric Association, Kansas Optometric Association, See to Learn and served on the KOA Leadership class.
- Dr. Blasi practices primary care optometry and really enjoys working with children.
- Dr. Blasi is married to her high school sweetheart Nick. She enjoys spending time with their two daughters Jaylah and Maely, cooking, playing
pickleball, the lake, cheering on the Classical School of Wichita Saints and being a follower of Jesus Christ.
Chad Fleming, OD, FAAO
- Dr. Fleming grew up in Hutchinson, KS and graduated from Buhler High School in Buhler, KS.
- He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Wichita State University in 1998
- Dr. Fleming graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern State University - Oklahoma College of Optometry in Tahlequah, OK, in 2002 with his Doctorate of Optometry degree.
- He is a member of the American Optometric Association, Kansas Optometric Association, fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, and has served in numerous positions in the AOA volunteer structure.
- Dr. Fleming practices primary care optometry and enjoys helping patients find relief from dry eye.
- Dr. Fleming is married to Brenda and has 3 children, Elias, Kaleb, and Kiera. They are actively involved in West Ridge Community Church in Wichita.
Drew M. Heide, OD
- Dr. Heide grew up in Hutchinson, KS and graduated from Hutchinson High School and from Wichita State University with a Chemistry/Pre-Med degree.
- Dr. Heide graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry in Tahlequah, OK in 2014 with his Doctorate of Optometry degree. He is a member of the American Optometric Association and Kansas Optometric Association.
- Dr. Heide practices primary care optometry and enjoys ocular disease and contact lenses.
- Dr. Heide is a past president of Student Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity at Northeastern State University and has a passion for
continued involvement in mission work, having served in Roatan, Honduras and Kubamitwe, Uganda.
- Dr. Heide is married to Ashley Heide and loves spending time with his 4 children, Brayden, Raylin, Brynlee, and Kaisley.
- Dr. Heide and his family enjoy spending time outdoors, with family, traveling, and are active members of Cornerstone Bible Church, involved in Men's and children's ministries.
Jeffrey H. Yarrow, OD, dipl ABO
- Dr. Yarrow grew up in Wichita, KS and graduated from Berean Academy High School in Elbing, KS.
- He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Natural Science from Tabor College.
- Dr. Yarrow graduated cum laude from Houston College of Optometry in 1992 with his Doctorate of Optometry degree.
- He is a member of the American Optometric Association, Kansas Optometric Association, Eye Care Council, Beta Sigma Kappa and has served on the KOA Board.
- He is board certified by the American Board of Optometry.
- Dr. Yarrow practices primary care family optometry including spectacle, contact lenses and treatment and management of ocular disease.
- Dr. Yarrow continues to be involved with vision and building mission projects in Jamaica.
- Dr. Yarrow is married to Ann and has 3 children, Dayton, Ross, and Josh. He is active with the youth at West Evangelical Free and attends there with his family. He also enjoys running and outdoor activities.
Kevin Cline, OD, FCOVD
- Dr. Cline is a former High School Science Teacher. He graduated from Kansas State University with a B.S. in Chemical Science. He attended Oklahoma College of Optometry in Tahlequah, OK and graduated with honors in 1989.
- Dr. Cline did a fellowship in 1996 in Learning Related Vision Problems. He is one of just a few optometrists in the state of Kansas to do this Fellowship. He has served on the Pediatric Binocular Vision Committee of the American Optometric Association for 5 years. He is currently a member of the American Optometric Association, Kansas Optometric Association, College of Optometrist in Vision Development and the Optometric Extension Program.
- Dr. Cline works with children, young adults, adults who have vision problems that interfere with the learning process as well as traumatic brain injured patients, and patients with amblyopia (lazy eye) and eye turns. He has been working in this area of optometry for over 28 years.
- Dr. Cline is married to Wendy and they have four children: Kyle, Andrea, Brent, and Jeremy. He enjoys writing songs, singing, and playing the guitar.
Melia Nguyen, OD
- Dr. Nguyen is originally from Vietnam, graduated from Wichita East High School, and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Sociology from Wichita State University in 2004.
- Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA, in 2013 with her Doctorate of Optometry degree.
- Dr. Nguyen practices primary care optometry.
- Dr. Nguyen is a member of the American Optometric Association and Kansas Optometric Association.
- Dr. Nguyen is married to Jim and loves spending time with their children, Kyle and Isla, and their dog, Max. She also enjoys craft projects,
traveling, and being a member of Vietnamese Metropolitan Baptist Church.
Kati Broberg, OD
- Dr. Broberg grew up in Wichita, KS and graduated from Wichita Collegiate High School.
- She played basketball as a student-athlete at Hendrix College in Conway, AR where she also received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Allied Health in 2015.
- Dr. Broberg graduated magna cum laude from Midwestern University Chicago College of Optometry in Downers Grove, IL in 2022 with her Doctor of Optometry degree.
- She is a member of the American Optometric Association and Kansas Optometric Association.
- Dr. Broberg practices primary eye care and enjoys sports vision, pediatrics and ocular disease.
- Dr. Broberg is married to Connor Carman. They enjoy playing golf, sporting events, concerts and traveling.