In order to comply with the guidelines provided by the CDC regarding COVID-19, we are implementing the following changes starting immediately:
- If you have an appointment, only the patient or Patient/Parent should enter the building as we are limiting the number of people we have in the building.
- We are NOT accepting WALK-INS to request appointments, please call our office at 316-942-7496 so we can assist you.
- If you are here to pick up glasses or contacts, only one person should enter the building unless it's a pickup for a minor.
- Depending on the volume of patients in the building at any one time, we
may ask you to wait outside or in your car until we are ready to call you
- No Routine Care
- Notifications of new updates will be sent to current patients via email and or text message.
We are helping to ease the burden on our local ER and urgent care facilities
by seeing patients with scratched corneas, eye infections and other ocular
emergencies. Please call us before considering going to one of theses
facilities as we are better equipped to treat issues with the eye.
We are currently taking all precautions in keeping the office disinfected.
By having your exam today you understand and assume the inherent risks of
the spreading COVID-19.
If you are 65+ years and older we recommend you reschedule appointments
unless you have concerns of vision changes or urgent eye care needs, if in
question contact our office at 316-942-7496.